Friday, January 31, 2020

Turn Your Raw Footage Into Amazing Video











About:

Hi, I am Piotr.


I am passionate about video-editing. I can turn your dull raw footage into an awesome music clip.


I can provide unlimited revisions until you'll be fully satisfied. Please contact me first before ordering so we can discuss what job needs to be done.


The service includes: plane on the map intro, cutting clips, shake removal, amazing fancy transitions, color correction, adding music and many more!


(All movies will be in 1080p or 720p quality).


TIP: If you're using phone to record, hold it horizontally to get right resolution.


I am using Final Cut Pro X.


You can send me a mp3 file with preferred song or I will use Royalty Free background music.





Video Editing services starting from just $5 Exclusively on Fiverr

Reviews


:

It’s ok.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment