Sunday, March 29, 2020

Edit Your Video For Instagram And Facebook











About:

Hey Fiverrs, 



It's my pleasure to offer you an exclusive video editing deal! This one is for anyone who needs a 1-minute video for Instagram or Facebook. 



Whether your aim is to drive more engagement or to promote a product or service with and ad, my high-quality edits designed specifically to fit Instagram will do the job! 


The following is a list of possible examples I can produce:

Event Recaps or Promotions!

Product Launches

Travel Vlogs
Photo Slideshow
Commercials/Ads
General Promotional Videos 

Product Reviews

Showreels

Wedding Highlights...

AND MUCH MORE!


To have a small taste of my general editing style you can see a few more samples of my work in my editing showreel on my YouTube channel below:

https://youtu.be/5gmN4GhXuSc



The price of videos depends on the amount of footage you need cut down and the complexity of the edit, but generally, you can expect a simple edit of clips exceeding no more than 15 minutes to cost $50.



However, I would prefer if you contacted me before placing an order as every project is unique and I would love to discuss your idea with you before I begin to work. 



Thank you for taking a look at my gig :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome and timely. Couldn’t have done it with you

Seller's Response:

Creating this Facebook/Instagram ad for a one-on-one course was great.

:

Awesome and quick delivery. Wanted a quick video for my instagram and this seller was on point with his edit and execution of my idea. 10/10 WILL buy again!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment