Sunday, March 29, 2020

Edit For You All Types Of Videos











About:

My gig is to edit videos as the customers want. You don't really have time to make edits on a video? Don't worry, I'll make it for you. You can't understand how the editing program works? Don't worry, I'll come in your help. You just have to relax while I'm working hard on your material. I can also make green screens, green screen effects, memes, and a bunch of cool edits. For any question just ask :).

Reviews


:

Ottimo lavoro, preciso e puntuale!

:

Un vero professionista veloce ed affidabile ... consigliassimo

:

great I asked a big task and I got a good final product. 4 Stars because delivery took quite a while.

:

Gerrynow is an incredible seller, not only did he provide me with an amazing graduation video, but when it didnt get approved by the school he went out of his way to fix up every issue. This seller puts customer satisfaction first and is a pleasure to work with! absolutely recommend!!

:

Excellent job video editor 100% super satisfied ! completed as promised! within less than 24 hours! thumbs up here!




No comments:

Post a Comment