Sunday, March 29, 2020

Create Fitz Style Subtitling On Any Video











About:

I will add subtitles to any footage you have in the style of a Fitz/SwaggerSouls/Smii7y etc. funny moments YouTube video.



All you need to provide is footage including dialogue or conversation that I can make subtitles from.



I can also compile specific clips from raw footage to display the best moments in a more concise/condensed video.



I can add certain elements to add comedic effect such as video crop/zoom, text, images, or memes.



Be sure to send me a message in detail of what you're looking for and be sure to provide payment for everything you want. I will not do anything you won't pay for.



I will send updates of my work at any time you choose to ensure what I am making is up to your specification.



Reviews


:

Very fast and efficient. super nice guy. I would strongly recommend.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment