Saturday, March 28, 2020

Edit Your Gaming Clips Into Youtube Ready Videos











About:

I will professionally blend your clips to produce a first class video guaranteed to get you views on YouTube. 



I will provide quality:



  • Blends
  • Transitions 
  • Background Music
  • I can make Titles, Covers
  • Slow-mo clips, fast track parts of clips




I will work along side of you to produce exactly what you want in your video.



YOU WILL BE THE CAPTAIN.



If you are interested or have any inquiries feel free to send me a message on Fiverr and we can discuss before you purchase anything what you would like and talk about what i can do for you in more detail.

Reviews


:

Josh was very communicative throughout the process and delivered on what he promised. I would recommend his service!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment