Saturday, March 28, 2020

Professional Video Editing Within 24 Hours











About:

I have experience in adobe after effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Wondershare Filmora. So can completely do your job easily and quickly. I will do a professional video editing for your business.

Giving you the best editing for your videos whether it was:

    • color correction
    •  clearing audio
    •  Voice over
    •  text effects
    •  motion graphics
    • Youtube video
    •  Explainers
    • Short movies
    • commercials and promos
    • adding royalty free music and full improvement of your video
    • and lots more.
  •      

Quite simply I love what I do and I’d love to help you

Please contact me first before you make a purchase I'll appreciate that,

If you have any questions or want a custom offer please feel free to contact me

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Video looks good, the effects are basic but overall it’s all good

Seller's Response:

Exceptional output, exactly as requested. Very good communication. Highly recommend!

:

thank you great experience

:

Tervina was super fast and she delivered a great quality, will hire her again

:

THANK YOU, Grate experience :)




No comments:

Post a Comment