Friday, March 27, 2020

Edit Your Videos Professionally 24X7











About:

Hey!! Nice to see you at my gig but always contact me before ordering to get a custom quote.



I believe that when you record something on your phone camera or camcorder.YOU save it in raw form and when you need that video clip in an organized manner you open up your fiverr profile, you click at Video & Animations category after that you move on to the sub category of  Video Editing and search professionals to edit your video Exactly same as you want and finally you click on an offer/ that brings you here at my gig.Thanks for coming.



I am here to help you in professional video editing

Services I offer are:

Transitions

Sound effects and music mixing.

Logo placement

Title/Sub-Titles

Conversion to any video format

Video Rendering



Software I Use:

  • Adobe Premiere Pro CC 
  • Camtasia Studio(Only If required)


I look forward to help and SERVE You.



Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great and fast communication!! Thank you so much for the amazing work.

:

Thanks Kimberly785.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment