Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Commercial











About:

Hey there!



I am delighted to see you on my page! If you are looking for a professional video/film editor and visual effects artist, then you cam to the right place.



In this gig, I'm focusing on providing you the best quality edit that you will find for a very affordable price. Coming from more than 8 years in the film industry and over 700 commercials done for companies such as BMW, Nike, Asus, SoFi, L'oreal, Visa...



I've expanded my skill set to sound design, color correction, and 2d animation. Lucky for you, on this gig, you can receive everything that you can imagine. 



Let's get started and bring your ideas to life. 



Before ordering shoot me a message, so that we discuss the scope of your project. 

Reviews


:

video looked great. improved audio, color, and graphics and was finish within a day

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment