Saturday, March 28, 2020

Edit Your Youtube Video, Short Film Or Post Production Video











About:

I will be your video editor for your youtube content / vlog / short film or any sort of post-production video.


My service includes:



  • YouTube Content
  • Vlog

  • Video Conversion
  • Promo Videos
  • Post Production
  • Wedding Videos
  • Visual Effects
  • Intro / Outro

  • Green Screen
  • Color Grading
  • Motion Graphics
  • Sound Design

  • Slideshows
  • Trimming/Cutting
  • Transitions
  • Includes no copyright music
  • Volume enhancing / noise reduction

  • Audio Syncing 

  • Slow Motion
  • Social media vines





I will do this for the shortest time possible and try my best to satisfy your needs.


please feel free to drop a message if you have inquires.
I also accept / Offer Custom package depends on your needs.










Reviews


:

I would definitely be using kim4short services again!!! Outstanding work.

:

Did well in compiling my videos , adding hip music and free thumbnail. Thank you!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment