Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Edit Video Game Montage And Stream Highlights











About:

100% Satisfied Customers So Far!


Are you in need of a Gaming Montage / Stream Highlight, but don't want the headache of learning to edit them yourself? If your answer is YES, then you have come to the right gig!


I will produce a well-edited video game montage / stream highlights of your clips on Fortnite, League of Legends, Minecraft, Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, CSGO, Overwatch, Apex, Destiny, etc.



Depending on the complexity of effects, we may discuss price adjustments. Feel free to message me and I would be happy to discuss your project needs and how I can help you meet them.


I also accept Custom Orders therefore please MESSAGE ME before purchasing for price negotiation and to avoid cancellation.


For a 24-hour delivery, choose 'Extra Fast' from the order details.



_________________________________



What can you expect when buying one of my packages?:


  • Shots in game synced to your choice of music
  • Slow-Motion (60fps)
  • Fast Cuts

  • Cinematic Effects
  • Transitions
  • Visual Effects
  • Sound Enhancements

  • Color Grading
  • Text
  • Intro/outro

__________________________________




Your finished video will be delivered in High Quality.

[Please read FAQs if you have any further questions]



I'm available 24/7

Reviews


:

THIS WAS FANTASTIC!!! Faiz was a true pleasure to work with and my org will definitely be coming back for more business and work from him!

:

Amazing Editor, first time using Fiverr and i glad i chose one of the best editors on the site. Would 100% recommend using faizdar, I gave him a 1 day deadline and he came through with this amazing edit. The edit looks every neat and professional. I will be back if your editing skills are needed. Thank you again!

:

no matter how many times I come on here Faizdar is one of the few I always end up going to. he does it fast and amazingly

:

Did exactly as asked thank you !

:

excellent work




No comments:

Post a Comment