Monday, March 30, 2020

Be Your Video Editor And Color Correction Artist











About:

Your VISION blended with my professional skills is absolutely going to make your day. I am here to help you even when you are not sure what to do.



I am here to provide you with the best and professional video editing which include.

  • Transitions
  • Image Stabilization
  • Color Grading
  • Color Correction
  • Videos Merging/ Trimming
  • Compiling
  • Video Montage
  • Background Music (Royalty Free)
  • SFX (Royalty Free)


So how it works?

1- You contact me and we discuss the project in detail.

2- Then you send me the footage so I start my creative work.

3- We add all the effects that we discussed earlier and make your video stand out.

4- Finally I send you the creative video for any correction.



The final file will be provided in any format of your choice.



It is strongly recommended and appreciated to discuss the instructions in detail before placing the order to avoid cancellation.



The amount is totally refundable in case you don't like the final edit.

Reviews


:

Fast, and very pro!

:

He really does what I need for my Company. Thank you very much!

:

I am very happy!

:

I am very happy with his work! Thank you

:

great guy to work it ! thanks you




No comments:

Post a Comment