Sunday, March 29, 2020

Edit Your Montages, Stream Highlights, Youtube Videos











About:

Do you want a professional edits of your videos?



Message me so I can get you the best edit for your gaming videos.


I will edit your montages , live streams , game-play video, stream highlights, or YouTube channel content. 



For background music you can send me the audio to be used, or i can use music from my library or youtube's audio tracks.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I wasn't able to review the footage still waiting on the link so that I can watch those.

:

thank you for the extra fast service this I did not expect nice video nicely finished you still hear from me back in the future keep it up :) thank you

:

thank you for the great review this means a lot to me that you are my first work on fiverr

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment