Sunday, March 29, 2020

Professional Video Editing With Perfection











About:

*** I'll be your Professional Video Editor ***    

      

Please message me before placing your order.



Hello, I am Adnan a Professional Video Editor I will provide you desired high-quality, fast & reliable services in Video Editing. I can edit video for all of your social Platforms.



 My Services : (Almost everything related to editing)



  • Simple Cuts & Joining
  • Titles/Subtitles
  • Amazing Photo Slideshow
  • Youtube Videos
  • Vlogs 
  • Colour Correction
  • Sound Effects
  • Green Screen
  • Short Promotional Videos
  • Food/recipes 
  • Drone Footage
  • Format Conversion 
  • Enhance Volume
  • Cool Transitions
  • Cool overlays
  • Sound Effects
  • Facebook 
  • Social ads 
  • Instagram 
  • Business 
  • Slow-motion & Fast- motion




Why choose me?



   I respond quickly to any revisions you need and I,m happy to accommodate any unique requests. I am also available around the clock for any customer service needs.



Regards,

Adnan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller delivered high quality work. I am very please the seller took the time to work with me according to requirements. A+++ I highly recommend. Many Thanks!!

Seller's Response:

Looking forward to working with you again

:

Excellent first time order

:

Great buyer outstanding experience Good and clear communication. I happy working with you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment