Sunday, March 29, 2020

Professional Video Editing Within 24 Hours











About:

100% Satisfaction or it's FREE!



I’m a professional video editor. From post-production on films to short clips, music videos, promotions, and commercials, I’ve spent countless hours producing high-quality videos.  



I can help you with weddings, marketing clips, drone flying aerials, promotions, commercials birthday clips, business production, Multicam editing, green screen editing, intro and so many more.



  • I can output and render in any file format you would like me to
  • Keeping the highest possible quality at no extra cost, even 4K 
  • Express service available through the gig extras, usual delivery is a few days top
  • Revisions are always included
  • I can find and use royalty-free music for you
  • I can provide a personal cloud folder where you can upload your files



I am using Premiere Pro CC, Sony Vegas and DaVinci Resolve 15, Edius 7,8,9.



Please note: As your video is unique to YOU and YOUR vision, I want to understand exactly what you have in mind before we work together. So, please take a brief moment to message me before you order. 



I’m here 24/7 – so I reply fast & I look forward to bringing YOUR video vision to life! 

Reviews


:

I bought it becasue he had a good presence onf fiver

:

I'm very happy with the work that was done. it was fast and perfectly done ...Thanks

:

Great work - thank you!

:

I really like the video - especially the chosen music - fits perfectly!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment