Sunday, March 29, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Hip Hop Music Video











About:

I will take your video clips and make them into a music videos with effects of your choosing, you can also tell me in what style you want me to edit the video.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Reviews


:

Good at communication. However I felt that description showed a little more to offer then the actual draft and project that we received.

:

incredible work was he worked incredibly hard to get it right for the client. im looking forward to a good working relationship with him.

:

Very quick delivery! He was very nice to me and did what i asked. I can suggest him 100%

:

Excellent job with our music video. We will definitely be in touch. Thanks again.

:

I gave shitty clips but he still got the job done lmao. great job man




No comments:

Post a Comment