Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Videos Within 24 Hours











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER SO WE CAN DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS



Your satisfaction is my goal



because I get it done the way you want it !



My Services Includes:

                                    

  • Professional video editing
  • Green screen video
  • All social media editing.
  • Multi-Cam Edit
  • Logo Intro / Outro
  • Color Grading
  • Adding Subtitles 
  • Color correction
  • Remove camera shake
  • Speed ramping
  • Professional transitions
  • Blurring a Certain Part of The Video
  • Resize Video Dimensions
                                 

Audio Services Includes:



  • Audio Enhancement

  • Volume Up / Down

  • Audio Sync
  • Royalty Free Background Music 
  • Fade In / Out - Audio / Music



100% High quality professional video editing guaranteed.
I'll keep making changes until you are 100% satisfied!


I am online 24/7.


Please take a couple of minutes and give me a quick description of what you have in mind

Feel free to contact me anytime.



Reviews


:

I shared my data with the seller and he returned the finish project on-time meeting all my requirements. His experience is further highlighted by the clarifying questions he ask about the instructions. Terrific job.

:

Hamza did my video exactly how i envisioned it! He listened to my plan and added a few bits he suggested which made the video even more better! Very easy to work with and 100% will be my new video maker from now! Excellent SERVICE couldn't be more happy - i recommend Hamza to all people he will not disappoint!

:

He's amazing! He's able to understand exactly what it is I want to have done to the videos and makes it happen quickly and amazingly. Thanks so much again! I enjoy working with you!

:

Hamza is excellent at interpreting a brief!! He works so hard and is so willing to provide you with exactly what you need. Just fabulous. I will be working with him again and again!

:

Just amazing!! Hamza worked so hard on this brief and delivered everything I needed and much more adding some great suggestions which made the final product excellent. I’m looking forward to working with him regularly.




No comments:

Post a Comment