Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Killer Fashion, Modeling Video Editing











About:

I’m a professional video editor. I can help you with commercials, weddings, marketing clips, birthday clips, business production, promotions,music videos, fashion modeling videos, intros and lots more.I can provide give you masters files in MOV, MP4, AVI, and any file format you would like me to, ready to be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or the web.



I use Final Cut Pro.........  I am on Fiverr daily and reply fast ....



The Process:

  • Message Me – Get in touch, we will discuss your project and work out the best way forward
      when you are happy to proceed i will arrange the best way for you to provide your footage to me.



NOTE.....

                
If you don't like the video and wants to cancel the order, I can also give you a full refund. i give anyone unlimited changes offer.........

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller, quick turnaround and very easy to work with. Will work with him again

Seller's Response:

Thank you soooo Much

Seller's Response:

seller is very helping and understand the need of customer . he is not being stubborn ...he is really helps us very much i wish him more work and will get back to her for more work...simple and easy to work....hassle free delivery

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir by the way I'm Male anyway no problem

:

Very good experience, good communication & fast delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment