Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Fix And Clean Up The Audio In Your Video











About:



Hello, Have you ever recorded a video either outdoor or indoor when you were away on holiday, in a meeting or anywhere at all, and while you reviewed it, you notice there is a static noise or something similar and you wish to use this for professional purposes or on social media. This gig is for you. 



I am highly skilled in general audio editing and I can greatly improve the quality of the audio in your video. As soon as I get the video file 
or audio from your editing session, I will clean up the audio to make it sound better by using an effective process to remove background noise. I will normalize all voice levels for better output. You will receive back the video synchronized with the clean audio or cleaned audio files that you can drag into your edit session. 


I have a degree in communication engineering, so I understand all about waves, noise, frequencies and a lot more about sound. I look forward to working with you and building a strong professional relationship. 



Please view the different packages and select the one that suits your project or contact me for more details. 



Best 

Charles

Reviews


:

It was a tough job but he took the time and made the effort to do it!

:

Great work withs speedy delivery!

:

working with Charlesdike is awesome! He's fast, easy to communicate with. I've been very pleased. :)

:

Wow I'm super impressed!!! Thank you so much!

:

I use Charles on a regular basis once you’ve used him once you wouldn’t trust or use anyone else




No comments:

Post a Comment