Saturday, March 28, 2020

Stunning Gaming Montage For Youtube











About:

Are you here for a stunning gaming montage

After I'm done with your footage you will get high-quality gaming montage that will stand out from others. 



I can do any game but specialized in:

Fortnite

Apex Legends

League of legends



This gig includes:

Trimming

Cutting

Motion graphic

Subtitles 

Color grading

Slow motion

Fast forward 



If you are not sure or need something more or longer, feel free to contact me and we can discuss your needs :) 



You need to provide me with footage and music, if the music is not provided I will add my own free to use music. 



Reviews


:

Thank You So Much

:

Went above and beyond, delivered more than he needed to. Thanks!!

:

sharafciger was so easy to work with, did an excellent job, and delivered the finished product very quickly. Absolutely recommend.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment