Sunday, March 29, 2020

Be Your Camtasia Video Editor And Vdeo Editing Expert











About:

Welcome to my gig



If you are looking for camtasia video editor then you are at right place. Yes I have 99.99% command on camtaisa video editing and can help you professionally as I am vdeo editing expert.



I can provide you any type of video editing service you want and do perfect editing to make your them attractive that will absolutely catch viewer attention.



In this gig I am going to provide different services like Instagram and YouTube video editing



My Services:

  • Green Screen editing
  • Text animation
  • Slideshow
  • Subtitles and captions
  • Lower third
  • Transitions
  • Instagram video subtitle
  • Cutting and merging
  • Adding background music
  • PowerPoint presentation video
  • Convert your vdeo into any format you want
  • Audio editing
  • Remove unwanted parts of your video and much more.




Why Chose me?



  • Your satisfaction guarantee
  • Highly professional work
  • 24/7 Online support
  • On time delivery


Feel free to discuss your project before placing order to avoid any misunderstanding.



Thanks!

Imran (VidsExpert)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic seller he made me a video guide. He was fast and went above and beyond for my needs. Will use again.

Seller's Response:

The speed to get this done and the quality of work was amazing. Edits were a breeze to make and very quick.

:

This is one of the BEST sellers I've worked with on Fiverr. Delivery was fast, quality was exceptional, and he was very willing and patient with the revisions. He even researched an idea and recorded a tutorial to help me continue working on the source file!!!

:

Thanks a lot 🥰

:

Quick work high quality, great communication




No comments:

Post a Comment