Friday, March 27, 2020

Edit Videos , Color Correcting, Green Screen,And More











About:

I can edit your videos, take product, nature, food, photos, i used photoshop and InDesign, also i can make and design a muse website.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I needed a video editor who could combine footage in English and Spanish and add Spanish subtitles. The seller was quick and professional and made changes I requested quickly and correctly.

:

Great costumer, very polite, all the details about the order were perfect.

:

Excellent second experience...My second video edit with Galia...Communication went well, i feel i can count on her. Thank you very much Galia! Until the next project

:

very happy with what Galia did with my video and she gave me some tips that I will use! gracias Galia eres una experta!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment