Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Cinematic Highlight Film Wedding Video Editing











About:

I’m Afnan. I have been continuously working in the Wedding video editing area since 2015. Right now I am the CEO of Eventavo- A Wedding Video Editing Service where 10+ professional Wedding Video Editor is working under my direction.



Wedding Cinematic highlight film- I create complex Cinematic highlight film with snippets of dialogues from the day. This film will be ranging from 5-12 minutes. This service includes awesome visual effects, transitions, title effects, cutting scenes, motion graphics, color grade, audio/video integration and many more. 



The service includes amazing fancy transitions, gorgeous title effects, shake removal, cutting & adding music in the right timing, audio sync and Multi-cam edit an many more!! 



*I have 500 Mbps internet connection so there's no issue to send files to me.

*I Can provide your HD video in AVI, MP4,MOV & Any format that you need.

*4k editing? I can do that because I have a good config Computer.



if you have any question regarding this gig please contact me and if you don't find something that you need and want to hire me please feel free to contact me! 



Thank you!

Reviews


:

This is the second time and I am pleased once again. Will defiantly use this seller again.

:

Great communication and fast turn around time.

:

The seller became ill during the process of editing which delayed the initial date quite a bit, however I wont hold that against the seller, because the final product came out perfect and as expected. He is 2-0 with me and I will still use him again.

:

Great communication. Delivery was delayed due to an office move on their end. Did not impact quality of the film! would recommend !

:

Very responsive, fast changes, great music matching and able to oblige with a very tight delivery timing for an urgent request. Thank you! Cheers




No comments:

Post a Comment