Sunday, March 29, 2020

Edit Your V Logs You Tube And Short Video











About:

Hi There. I  Zunair Ramzan will provide you video editing services. The services, I provide you will be professional and contains the quality work. i work for my offline clients and they are happy with the work done by me. I am not going to take your more time, Please please contact me before placing your order and explain it. 



Services


  • V LOG Editing
  • Interview Editing
  • Celebration Video.
  • Remove unusual things add the logo in the video.
  • Colour correct in the video of persons.
  • Remove or Crop the person in the Video.


Why me.

  • Honest
  • Hard working
  • Reliable


Convenient Feel free to contact me for any details or Queries. I am here for your 24/7.

Thanks For reading.

Reviews


:

I was quoted by at least 10 different videographers. I decided to choose Zunair for two reasons, 1. Because he was competitive and well priced. 2. Because he did not have the clients that others who were over charging had. In summary, I received my wedding videos and cannot overly express the quality and perfection that he put into this project, which included clipping and editing 8 videos followed by adding a theme song to photos. All very well done !! I will be using you again !!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment