Friday, March 27, 2020

Make Your League Of Legends And Fortnite Montage











About:

Hello!

thanks for reading 



►About me:

Hello, I'm a video editor and I make montages for League of Legends and Fortnite, I have 2 years of experience in this. I've been playing League of Legends for 4 years and I can make montages at its  best!

►My Refund Policy 

If you are not pleased with my work, I’ll make the necessary changes to solve it or I’ll offer you a full refund. 

►along with our standard and premium packets, we added a new service which makes it easier for buyers to order a montage, meaning if required we can take out highlights from your matches on our own without bothering you and of course if you don't mind it! Have a nice day

►My YouTube Chanel--->https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY5U8KV1Bi9ombePhkia_Rw?view_as=subscriber

►I look forward to working with you!!

Reviews


:

I am very happy with the video delivered. Recommended +++

:

Awesome dude

:

Love it will be giving you some more work XD

:

after some edits that i have requested the seller provided exactly what i needed

:

I bought this gig to edit the clips that I had from league of legends. Gogakujoshvili, edited the clips very nicely, and I am happy with the final product.




No comments:

Post a Comment