Friday, March 27, 2020

Professional Wedding Video Editing











About:

Well come to my Wedding video editing gig

you are in a right place 



I have 500 mbps connection so there is no issue of size. You can send me via dropbox or google drive



The service includes amazing fancy transitions, gorgeous title effects, shake removal, cutting & adding music in the right timing, audio sync and many more! 



I Can provide your HD video in AVI, MP4,MOV,FLV & Any format that will you need



Portfolio:goo.gl/ddvXv9

 PLEASE contact me BEFORE ordering

Reviews


:

I made him my main video editor for my studio. Very quick and easy to work with. Highly recommended.

:

One more excellent job. Thanks Raman133

:

Excellent work and happy with quick service

:

Another 5 star job. on time and on budget. Thanks Raman133

:

Raman Is great at what he does and listens to what your needs are




No comments:

Post a Comment