Monday, March 30, 2020

Edit After Effect Template











About:

Welcome to my Template Editing offer !


You have a great video editing and Adobe After Effects template that you want to customize/editing or render full HD?
Then this is the perfect offer for that!

I can edit and customize any After Effects template that you have and send you back both video or After Effects file.

I will not do business with your template

 

Currently, I’m using the latest version of After Effects – After Effects CC 2018 and adobe premiere pro cc 2018 with other different kind of plugins, such as Optical flier, Element 3D, TrapCode particular,magic bullet,red giant,twixtr pro etc. But I can edit any version of After Effects template.

 

100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed.

 

You may use Dropbox, Google Drive, WeTransfer , mediafire etc. for file sending.

If you have a template that is longer than 30 seconds please purchase my offer extra.
I will Time Extend your slides, Change the Color, Add/Remove Scenes or anything else! 
 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.


""PLEASE 1st CONTACT ME  BEFORE ordering ""
I am 24 hours online.  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding work. Highly recommended.

:

Great experience

:

He did an awesome job for me and even went the extra mile to provide me with more value! Would recommend.

:

Best fivver freelancer

:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment