Monday, March 30, 2020

Professional Video Editing In 24 Hours











About:

Contact me BEFORE ordering to avail the best offer and to avoid cancellation as communication before ordering just gives us a chance to get on the same page and agree on a price before the trigger is pulled. Thank you.



Hi there! I am Ayush. And I can ensure you a quality and creative outcome with full satisfaction.



I am ready to do a professional and mind- blowing video editing/ post production with any type of footage.



Services that I offer:



  • Professional Video Edit
  • Green screen
  • Music Videos
  • Multi-Cam Edit
  • Motion Graphics
  • Photo Slideshow
  • Transition Effects
  • Facebook / Instagram / Twitter Videos Editing
  • Intro / Outro Video

  • Color Correction
  • Color Grading
  • Music Visualizer / Spectrum
  • Format Conversion



Checkout my other gigs too.


Please Contact For Any Query.



------------------------------------------------------------

I will assure you a quality output or its a 100% money- back guarantee.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks and Best Regards.!!!

Ayush



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the fifth time i order from Ayush and every time i'm excited to see the end result. He is a true professional!

Seller's Response:

It's a great pleasure for me to serve you again & again. Thank you :))

Seller's Response:

Love working with seller. Very talented and patient. He has quickly become my go-to guy for all of my video editing needs.

Seller's Response:

It's a honor to work with such a kind hearted person like you again and again and will love to get another opportunity to serve you :) Thank you :))

Seller's Response:

He was very quick and patient as we got through the edits. Just the best for intro/outro and video edits. I already have another order in the works with him!




No comments:

Post a Comment