Sunday, March 29, 2020

Edit A Gaming Montage











About:

Hello! Thanks for checking out my gig!



Please contact before ordering.



This gig is the best gig on Fiverr for editing GAMING MONTAGES!



Work Portfolio: https://bit.ly/2YS2PGo



What will I be doing?

I will be making you an amazing gaming montage that will amaze your audience! These are perfect for YouTube or any social media! I have had many years of experience working with Premiere Pro so I know what I am doing.



I know how to make the perfect montage for you! No overused effects, perfect audio/video sync, smooth transitions and MORE!



I have had lots of experience playing video games as well, including Rocket League, CS:GO, H1Z1, PUBG, Fortnite, Just Cause, GTA V, and many more titles! Any game you give me to edit, I CAN EDIT IT!



  • I can provide video files in AVI, MP4,MOV,WEBM and more!
  • Ill respond fast!


I use Adobe to edit my videos so you won't be dealing with any editing templates, all work is 100% original and done by myself.



This is is a complex process, so please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want to make sure I can do what you need. 



Thank you! I look forward working with you.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing as always

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Great Work, Will use his services again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks! Great working with you.

Seller's Response:

another amazing edit next one will be even better !!




No comments:

Post a Comment