Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Create Anime Or Cartoon Music Videos Or Edits For You











About:

Welcome!

in this gig, I will be making you an anime/cartoon/personal footage music video or edit for you. You have the choice of what show you want me to use or send specific or specify the clips. You have the choice of what song you want in the video or you could ask me for my input.



About Me

My name is Reego and I have been making edits/music videos for the past 2 years as a hobby. My response times and deliveries will be fast and the quality of your videos will be great!



What this gig provides you

This gig an edit or music video with your choice of song and anime/cartoon/personal footage



What is needed from you?

1. I will need your choice of song. You can send me a file of the part of the song you want or just tell me. Make sure I can find the song on youtube or send me a downloaded format of the song.



2. I will need you to specify what anime/cartoon you want me to make the video on. I can provide all the clips of the show. If you want specific characters, scenes, fights or anything specific feel free to tell me!



If you have any questions, feel free to contact me | My Work: 5hinobi edits on youtube





Reviews


:

It was another very good job and easy to work with!

:

Great communication, took directions very well, fast with the replies and did a great job! I will be hiring him again.

:

Great work, thank you!!

:

Good seller great vid

:

Exceeded my expectations will be working with him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment