Tuesday, March 31, 2020

All Sorts Of Editing In Video











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING TO AVOID CANCELLATION



I've been providing professional video editing and VFX services for the last 12 years.

I have and still working on a lot of TV series and movies. I can edit all sort of video footages from simple video editing to complex VFX projects to Instagram or Facebook videos and make them flow properly with smart cuts, VFX and transitions, etc. 



If you're having trouble in finding what you want or need something else, just ask, I can probably do it. 



If the project requires more attention or is complex, explain your vision and I'll edit something to your specs or put my own spin on it. I'll send you a custom offer. Remember, since it is your video and your vision, you should have a concrete explanation or editing script of what you want. 



My Simple 4 Step Process:



  1. Contact Me
  2. Explain your project

  3. Link your footages, logos, pictures, editing script etc (Dropbox or G Drive preferred).

  4. I will send custom offer. All packages listed are starting rates and I will be able to tell you if your project meets the minimum or it will cost more, or even less in some instances.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very cool video! Nice communication, very nice seller. Would recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

My pleasure!

Seller's Response:

Good work - had one revision, and it was not perfectly completed - but i just fixed it myself. Overall, given the cost - good service




No comments:

Post a Comment