Friday, February 21, 2020

Edit Your Music Video











About:

Contact before ordering



I like to be unique and to create different things, mostly art. I am good in every type of video editing especially in visual effects. 



Why you should work with me:  
I am creative and I like what I do. I have time to make good things. I am a good listener, I will make what you need. I love to work on music videos, and I am very good at it. Also, I have good prices for what I offer. 



I can do every type of music videos:



- VHS, vaporware style 

- Trippy, with a lot of effects

- Simple and clean 

- mirror effect, flashlights, ...

- greenscreen

- and more 



This gig can include an instagram format video to promote your music video (ask me to have one).

Credits must be given (except for exclusive rights extra). 



What softwares that I use: Premiere Pro, After effects & photoshop.



Languages: I can speak english, french and a little bit of spanish.



Availability: 24/7

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did a wonderful job on my video. I highly recommend Santana and I will be ordering his services again!

:

thank you

:

Amazing work as always!!

:

amazing work extremly talented and worth the money

:

excellent service!




No comments:

Post a Comment