Friday, February 21, 2020

Stitch And Edit 360 Virtual Reality Videos











About:

This gig is perfect for you if you have 360 footage and want me to professionally stitch & edit. I can also render from scratch 3D scenes and turn it into a virtual reality video. Your video will get 2D or 3D graphics, licensed music, and with the full edit the tripod will be removed for an even more immersive affect.



These videos are viewable online with Veer.tv, or YouTube through Chrome and the App. It works on Desktop and Mobile and works on VR headsets as well. To view offline, use GoPro VR player and get the highest quality possible. This is perfect for showing the video at a showcase, convention etc. 



If you need any questions answered please feel free to message me. Thank you for your time!

Reviews


:

Great job as usual

:

Always the best work

:

Dean was incredibly helpful right from the first contact. He discussed with me what I wanted and then made sure that he understood my requirements. Not only has done a great job with the editing he has also been prepared to share his knowledge with me as well. I can't recommend dean high enough. I'm sure that you will have the same sort of high quality experience that I have had.

:

As usual absolutely perfect service and flawless VR editing . Worth every penny. Knows all things VR inside and out. Plan on giving him much more business

:

Deane is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to all things VR and Editing.. He went above and beyond to deliver the perfect product for us. I intend on using him for numerous other projects and encourage anyone on fiverr to reach out to him for their own product. If I could give 10 stars I would!




No comments:

Post a Comment