Friday, February 21, 2020

Professional Audio And Video Editing











About:

Thank you for choosing my gig.



I'm a Professional and Certified Video Editor and have completed over 2800+ Projects.



Professional Video Editing services starting from just $10 Exclusively on Fiverr



Services include:-



>>> VIDEO EDITING<<<



  • Drone Footage
  • Instagram Videos
  • Promo and Teasers
  • Business Videos
  • Product Advertisement
  • Green Screen / Chroma Key
  • Montage Video
  • Color Gradient
  • Animated  Titles and Text
  • Color Correction
  • Intro Logo Animation
  • Add Watermark
  • Add Subtitles / Captions
  • Slow Motion, Fast Motion
  • Add Call-Outs / Arrows / Shapes with Text / Sketch-Motions
  • Zoom In / Zoom Out / Ken Burns Effect
  • Professional Transitions
  • Add Blur / Pixelate / Spotlight / Highlight
  • Increase / Decrease Opacity / Transparency
  • Resize Video Dimensions
  • Position / Rotate / Move on Axis
  • Remove Similar Colors, Hue or Desaturate / Desaturate






>>> AUDIO SERVICES <<<



  • Noise Removal
  • Audio Enhancement
  • Volume Up / Down
  • Add Voice-Over
  • Cut or Join Different Audio Sections
  • Audio Sync
  • Royalty Free Background Music 
  • Lessen Audio Noise
  • Fade In / Out - Audio / Music


Feel Free to Contact me I'm available 24/7



Reviews


:

Hard working as always. Appreciate all the effort you made :) and thanks for getting my video down to a perfect length.

:

Every time I have purchased work from this individual I am never disappointed. I honestly couldn't be more pleased. Keep doing the amazing job that you do!

:

This was an amazing job, I wasn't sure what to expect and was just testing the waters. I couldn't be happier! Will be coming back again! Highly suggest working with this individual!

:

Excellent worker!

:

super fast super efficent




No comments:

Post a Comment