Friday, February 21, 2020

Make Your Ideas Come True And Have Your Videos Always On Time











About:

*** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING FOR A CUSTOM QUOTE FOR YOUR PROJECT***


Choose the plan that suits you better according to your needs, if you want something simple, the basic plan is your plan but if you need something more complex, do not hesitate to choose the premium one and let your imagination fly.
If you have any question about what is included in each plan do not hesitate to contact me.




You can get in touch with me through this gig for any type of editing work:


  • Corporate video
  • Videoclips
  • Slideshows
  • Weddings
  • Intros and outros
  • Commercials
  • Color correction
  • Titling
  • Post-processing and FX
  • Vertical video
  • Gifs


I am looking forward to hear from you. 


Reviews


:

Thanks a lot Nacho!!!

:

Great and great! Thanks again

:

Great job! Thanks!!!

:

Nacho was very responsive to my requests and always got back to me via email right away. He put together an entire 75th birthday video for my mom and made it fun, artistic, and upbeat. The video is incredibly professional, creative and sophisticated. I would highly recommend Nacho's services to everyone!

:

Great work! Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment