Sunday, February 16, 2020

Edit Your Video Using Adobe Premiere











About:

Hi! Welcome to my gig. 

I'm a self-taught editor and I will edit your videos for you.



Please describe how your video wants to be edited if you send a funny video and want it to be emotional I can do that.

Reviews


:

Outstanding video-editing work and smooth communication. Would recommend her to anyone who looks for demanding results!:)

:

Good quality

:

It's a Great Experience to work with Yana as video Grapher. We'll Hire you again :)

:

I gave a lot of video makers a shot, with small budgetl. Yan said she would give me 3 videos for the price.. i really didnt expect much - but hers were the best! really incredible for the price. I will be contacting her after this review and asking for her to help with some serious projects.

:

Great work and communication




No comments:

Post a Comment