Sunday, February 16, 2020

Professional Video Editing Service And Travel Video Editing











About:

Hello,

   I’m nisal,  I am a professional video editor and I have more than 5 year’s experience.  I have a clear idea about concept in PROFESSIONAL video editing techniques. 

My services, 

  •   YOUTUBE videos
  •   INSTAGRAM videos
  •   color grading and cinematic editing

  •   Cut Out Scenes
  •   Green Screen
  •   Joining Clips Together
  •   Adding Subtitles
  •   Intro's AND Outro's
  •   Photo Slideshows
  •   Adding or Removing Music
  •   Transitions
  •   Fast Forward/Slow Motion
  •   Converting in Different Format
  •   Adjust Volume Level



Make sure you drop me message before you place an order so that I can get a better sense of your requirements.                 

                         UNLIMITED REVISIONS

Video editing software’s,

  1. Adobe premiere
  2. Adobe after effects

Graphic design software’s,

  1. Coral draw
  2. Adobe Photoshop
  3. Adobe illustrator
  4. Adobe Indesign


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good job. Very good comunication.

:

I am very happy to meet such a professional and open minded seller. Strongly recommend to anyone🤗🤗

:

Nisal is the BEST SELLER I've ever met. He is a Video magician! Absolutely no hesitation in recommending his services. Super quick turnover and a world-class final product. We intend on using his services going forward. Job well done!

:

What a great customer! Extremely friendly and easy to work with.

:

Nisal, did an EXCELLENT job as usual.I have done over 50 gigs on Fiverr over the last year or so. Without doubt this is the best seller I have ever worked with. He does GREAT WORK!!! I RECOMMEND​ him to everyone who wants video work done right!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment