Saturday, February 15, 2020

Edit Your League Of Legends Video











About:

I enjoy taking challenges in every situation special when in came to editing special and complicate videos & photos.  I have over 2 years of video editing experience with production company making small series and shows for TV Channels.



I worked with some streamers and edited a lot of League Of Legends videos



 I'm also a YouTuber ^_^

 I would love to hear from you about your project, let's talk!

Please get in touch if you have any questions.



A selection of my professional skills:

  • Editing / Recutting of your footage 
  • Titles / GFX
  • Color grading / looks
  • Animation / VFX
  • Stabilisation
  • Greenscreen
  • Format conversion (optimise video for Social media etc.)
  • Audio leveling / enhancement


Always contact me first before ordering I'm very exited to work with you!

Have a nice day mate 



I'm very exited to work with you!

A complete PREMIUM  edit that i made : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qWavxLYB8yzgZa2wCFKdoKv9OMZQgxNX

Reviews


:

This is by far my favourite video hichamchawling has ever made for me, exactly what I asked for, great ambience and comedic time. It was just perfection :)

:

Always the absolute best. I couldn't fault it, has the best comedic timing, editing skills and flexibility ever. Absolutely cannot wait to see what he creates in the new year!

:

An amazing delivery as always. Communication is always top notch and always lets me know what’s happening and the progress of his work. More than happy with everything that hichamchawling has done for me 🤗

:

Always happy to work with this seller, their editing style is absolutely stellar and is a dream to work with 🤗

:

Freaking awesome edits. Honestly made me laugh so hard which is all I was after but delivered above and beyond.




No comments:

Post a Comment