Saturday, February 22, 2020

Produce A Scroll Stopping Instagram Or Facebook Video Ad











About:

Online video advertising is the most effective, I will create an engaging video for your promotional use. 



You will get:



  • Professional & eye-catching Ad 
  • Custom design according to your requirements.
  • Quick response
  • Fast delivery 


Here is what I need to get started:



  • Pictures/Videos/Audio of whatever you're trying to market.
  • Direct link to your social media profile.
  • Any other information you want to be added.
  • If any details of the design (such as theme, title, colors, etc.)


Others Services : 



Covers | Banners | Flyers | AD Campaign 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy to work with and revised to reflect my feedback. Would definitely recommend.

:

Easy to communicate with and excellent work!

:

Omar was easily the most flexible, communicative seller I've ever worked with on Fiverr. Not only did he produce numerous Ad copies, revisions, and drafts, but he actually took the time to schedule a phone call with me to better clarify my vision for this project. It was clear that customer satisfaction was his #1 priority. I cannot recommend highly enough; I was genuinely so thrilled with the outcome and overall process that I offered to pay triple his asking price because I felt it was too low. Definitely take advantage of this opportunity. 10/10, would recommend!

:

Likewise! It was great working with you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment