Saturday, February 22, 2020

Edit Your R6 Or Csgo Clips











About:

Pretty self explanatory, but I'll take any clips or demos that you have and create a fluent and cohesive frag movie for you in 1080p, 60 fps. Higher tiers will have more effects and will allow you to see drafts and have more input into the process.



If you have specific audio you would like to use, send that as well and I'll use it. If not, give me a genre or an example and I'll find music to use at no extra charge.



You can choose to be as hands on or off as you want. Have a specific idea or concept in mind? Feel free to run it by me and I'll do my best to incorporate it. With the higher tiers, you'll have more opportunities and options during the process, as well as the revisions to see exactly what you want changed or added or removed.



Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions you might have.

Reviews


:

As always I love the little extra things he throws in! Amazing video, above and beyond my expectations!!

:

Amazing editing! Awesome communcation and editing skills.

:

Love it for $5

:

It was an okay experience for me.

:

Good work! Easy to work with and talk to aswell!




No comments:

Post a Comment