Sunday, February 16, 2020

Hiphop Music Video Editing And Color Grading Grading











About:

This Gig offers Editing & Color Grading Services for Your 



  • Promos and Advertising
  • Music Videos
  • Social Media Content
  • Short Films
  • Testimonial & Interview
  • Drone Video
  • Travel Video
  • Green Screen
  • And any kind of videos you want


This service includes

  •  Transitions
  •  Stylish Modern title 
  •  Camera shake removal
  •  Noise Reduction
  •  Cutting & adding music 
  •  Audio sync




Workflow:

  • First you give me text and we discuss about your project
  • And then send me your media files
  •  Now discuss about Price, Turnaround Time




My software :



  • Premiere Pro
  • Davinci Resolve
  • After Effects



Check My work Playlist : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn3Osj-td_s&list=PLoQByJUECsGOwyLJH6Q3KYMlKOQAY05l_

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow awesome You made my music video come alive this is one the best on fiver I will be back

:

thanks for your kind review

:

fast delivery, high quality, good communication. absolutely recommendable. I will definitely order again

:

Best Designer I met in fiverr so far. Thank you very much for your great effort. Love to work with you again

:


No comments:

Post a Comment