Sunday, February 16, 2020

Creatively And Quickly Edit Your Video











About:

I offer experienced video editing starting at just $5 and can deliver an mp4 optimized for YouTube. I also offer full video production and more advanced editing and effects. Check my FAQ for in depth info; message me your files for a free demo.



  • Basic service includes editing done professionally and thoughtfully to create a product that you are happy with.  Think photo montages with a few titles, alterations to existing footage, simple edits or effects.  I can render your video in several file types let me know if you have a preference the default is mp4.  Resolution is up to you I usually default to the resolution of the media used.  I can also render you more than one file if for instance you want one version at max quality and a smaller lighter one.


  • How quickly can I get my video?  Time is our most finite human resource and know that I respect yours.  Most likely I will send you a first draft within a few hours depending on time of day and scope of the project.  After you look it over I can make requested changes or if you're happy with the draft render a full resolution final.



Music in video by Jason Koohi, used with permission.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

great communication reliable work

Seller's Response:

Easy to work with, fast worker, definitely recommend! Very creative style as well.

Seller's Response:

Amazing seller. Very knowledgeable and great at his work.

:

Very understanding and good to work for.

:

Incredible!




No comments:

Post a Comment