Saturday, February 22, 2020

Edit A Professional Video In 24 Hours











About:

I'm pretty used to editing video: I know what people want to watch and I know how to make them do it by editing a super video. Just tell me your ideas and the job is done.

I have experience in video editing: I used to have a youtube channel which was going quite well and I also attended a professional course. So just put your trust in me and you'll have a dope video for youtube, instagram, facebook, presentations, work, everything you need.



Trust me, if necessary I'll do some changes, you will like the final video 100% sure.



-Francesco

Reviews


:

Fast work!

:

Fantastic, as usual. Very fast and was extremely patient with me.

:

Communications was amazing, per usual, and he did exactly what I wanted!

:

Amazing as always!

:

Holy fickle frack, this was my first legit gaming video, and he elevated it to something I could not! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment