Saturday, February 22, 2020

Professional Video Editing











About:

Please be sure to contact me before ordering!



WELCOME TO MY GIG :)



Are you looking for a professional video editing service?

I have experience of over 6 years and have worked on unlimited video projects in my clients.



     I can help with



 1.Colour granding

 2.Creating transitions

 3.Speed motion and Slow motion

 4.Making glitch effects

 5.Green backgroung removing/chroma key

 6.Title desingning

 7.Luts making for premiere pro

 8.Stabilizing your footage

 9.Some audio effects/ under water audio effect

10.Convert 24/30 fps videos in to super slow motion

11.Add captions and subtitles

12.Adding water marks and crop bars

13.Face hiding/Brand names hiding/vehicle number plates hiding

14.Increasing and digreasing the opacity



MY OFFER - I will provide my premiere pro LUT file, which i used to colour grand your footage (Premium package only)



IMPORTANT - Video editing is very complex, so please take a minute to give me a description of what you really want.



THIS VIDEO IS SHOOT BY MY MOBILE PHONE AND A LITTLE DRONE, SO DO NOT CARE THE QULITY OF VIDEO



 THANK YOU!!!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent. Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Outstanding as always. Thank you so much

:

The final product is excellent and I am very happy with it... Theeditoreppa, thank you so much for all your efforts and attention to detail! I really appreciate it :)

:

Thank you miss!!!

:

Always outstanding. Thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment