Friday, February 21, 2020

Add Text To Video











About:

I will professionally add any kind of TEXT to your video!

Where can text be added?

To about any footage, film, tutorial, commercial, video presentation, white background presentations, testimonials, music videos etc. 



ADDING TEXT includes: logos, subtitles, animated text, text syncing with audio, scrolling titles, beginning or end titles, etc.

The options are unlimited!



PRICING




- CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE:



• LITE: Subtitling, no animations, basic font and text, $5 for 1min

• STANDARD: Standard animations (e.g. scrolling, fade-in etc) and custom effects, $10 for 1-2mins

• ADVANCED: Advanced animations (e.g. 3d animations, blurs, flying text, textures, word-by-word syncing with audio, etc.) and custom effects, $20 for more than 2 mins

• Custom order packages can be made, so please contact me for any questions. I will be happy to help

• Full HD is included only in the Standard & Advanced package

• 4K is included only in Advanced package



Your film needs a retouch!

If you need anything else that is not mentioned in the description please contact me and I will see what I can do!

Reviews


:

Great work !!

:

Nicely done! The seller was fast and gave me exactly what I asked for. Understood my instructions immediately. It wasn't a difficult job but anyway. Appreciate and I will definitely come back!

:

Great work and very understanding.

:

Very good work!

:

Great seller - very easy to work with and does high quality work. Did exactly what I requested. Will be happy to work with this seller again.




No comments:

Post a Comment