Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Exclusive Travel, Promo, Wedding Video Editing











About:

Are you looking for a professional video edit?

You are at the right place

I will edit clean an effective Ad that will make your business thrive!

I have developed my professional skills from countless hours of technical studies and professional experience, I also hold a Masters Degree in Creative Digital Media
Please ask if you would like to see our portfolio.


I am available to do PROFESSIONAL & QUICK video editing/post-production on:



  • Corporate & Social Media visuals.
  • Typographic Slideshow
  • Wedding Memorial Videos
  • Music/Lyrics videos
  • Commercials
  • Explainer & Business videos.
  • Your family and vacation footage.
  • Intros/Outros
  • Videohive templates
  • Advanced VFX & SFX, Color C.


There’s a massive demand for online content in today’s thriving internet and social media market, from pre-roll commercials to funny virals. I have the tools and experience to bring your idea's to fruition.

I'm online 24/7.

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR MONEY BACK!

For the 2nd order - 10% discount!

Note: Video editing is a complex and subjective process so please take a moment to contact me before ordering to discuss your project and get a custom quote.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Tremendous Experiences! He was fast and professional. The real man for mixing things together and music video expert. He never let you go until your satisfaction. I will be back for my future projects.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for work with me.

Seller's Response:

He was amazing! He was very easy to work with, and helped us create a wonderful video. I HIGHLY recommend using Engr!

:

Thanks a lot for giving me a project.

:

the seller produced GREAT!! work and displayed alot of patience with what I wanted I would definitely recommend their services




No comments:

Post a Comment