Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Edit Your Videos For Lowest Cost











About:

Hi Guys! Welcome to my GIG



Are you looking for a professional video editing service that can deliver in 24 hours?


I can provide :



  • Professional video editing and post production Service.
  • Green screen, Wedding, Birthday, Party videos.
  • GoPro footage, Trip,Fun editings.
  • Short Films, music videos
  • Real estate, Promo, Commercial Videos.
  • Logo Intros and Outros.
  • Videohive After effect template.


This gig includes advanced color corrections, fancy transitions, Gorgeous title Animations, Shake removal, adding Background music, audio sync and much more! 



  • I can provide the out come in any video format
 

  • I'm 24/7 online.


  • 100% GUARANTEE  - Satisfied or its FREE!


  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.





editing is is a HUGE process, so please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want to make sure I can do what you need.



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACE YOUR ORDERING !!!!



Thank You!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super professional. Gave me exactly what I wanted and had excellent customer service in the process. I'm sure I will use his services again. I trust his work.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer, would like to work with you again. Thanks.

Seller's Response:

I'm always nervous when contracting work with Fiverr because you're never quite sure what you'll get. My response when I received my final product, "Holy Sh*t Balls!" Yeah, it was that good! And a super fast turn around. I plan to send more work his way! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer, would like to work with you again. Thanks.

Seller's Response:

Great work fast and efficient plus understands exactly what you need.




No comments:

Post a Comment