Friday, March 6, 2020

Professional Video Editing For Travel,Vlog Or Youtube Video











About:

  •       PROFESSIONAL TRAVEL AND FAMILY VIDEO EDITING



       

If you are really Worry about the quality of the work and if you want to complete project with the Professional standards .Then i am the Person you are looking for.



                               WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ME?



  • I can deliver quite fast!
  • I have had over 3 years of editing experience.
  • 100% positive feedback! Client satisfaction is my Main Goal..




WE OFFER:



  •   Full HD or 4K rendering
  •   Syncing whole video under background music
  •   Colour Correction and Grading
  •   Straight story line
  •   Fast Delivery
  •   Revisions until fully Satisfied
 

So don't wait and Trust me, i can satisfy your needs.
 



please note-Every project is unique so please take some time to CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did a great job with the limited footage we were able to provide. Provided prompt revisions accurate to our requests.

Seller's Response:

Thank You so Much 😊

Seller's Response:

What an amazing job he did! He managed to take all of my mixed footage and pictures and turn it into professional video. His prices are cheap too. I definitely recommend him and will go back to him if I need more editing in the future.

:

Thank YOU again, and I look forward to working with you more!

:

Apurba did a great job with the video from my Vietnam trip. I was satisfied with the video and my son loved it. I won´t add the video on my review because it contains videos of my son but like I said before it was a really good job.




No comments:

Post a Comment