Monday, March 2, 2020

Music Video Editing, Color Grading And Color Correction











About:

Please Contact Us Before Order !!!



Hi! I'm a Video Editor having wide experience in this field. I had worked for different brands here in my country. I always provide quality work to my customers. this gig is about Music Video Editing, so if you want music video edited like films or professionally then make an order now. I will never disappoint you.  I prefer quality over quantity. Unlimited revisions included making sure you are completely satisfied with the final work.



How To Order?



  • Message me – we will discuss your needs, price, delivery time
  • Provide footage
  • Video creation – I'll create your project
  • Review – we take a look at the final video and make any modifications if necessary
  • Delivery




What You'll Get?



  • Customer Satisfaction
  • Fast Delivery
  • Quality Work
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • Free Revisions
  • & Much More


Key Features :



  • Full HD Resolution (Up to 4K,)
  • Multiple time revision
  • Custom Intro
  • Animated logo
  • Fast delivery
  • Project file also
  • Effects
  • Color grading
  • Masking
  • Cuts
  • Drone editing
  • Flickering
  • Cinematic
  • Color balancing
  • Retouching
  • Speed ramp
  • Transitions
  • No copyright music added
  • Amazing Quality
  • And Much More




Hope You'll my offer. Thank You & Peace

Order Now !!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller took the time to create the video I was looking for and answered all my requests for revisions punctually. I would highly recommend!

:

I am always amazed at the quality of work with this seller. I have been working with him for a while now and I am always beyond thrilled with the end result!

:

He is truly amazing. I've worked with so many people over the years in my career and he is just amazing. Does such an amazing job. Totally gonna work with him.

:

Very good result, I am happy

:

Thankyou Sir




No comments:

Post a Comment