Thursday, March 5, 2020

Professional Video Editing And Color Grading











About:

Want Video Contact me BEFORE purchase to avoid cancellation. Thank you.



Hi there!, I'm Pranta, if you're looking for professional video editing and color grading of your video then you're in the right place.


I will professionally edit your video within your recommended time with best montage, sound effects, awesome transitions, color correction, light leaks and many more.


SOFTWARE I USE:



  • FCPX

  • AFTER EFFECTS
  • ADOBE PREMIERE PRO



I am available to do QUICK and PROFESSIONAL  editing/post-production on:



  • Corporate & Social Media motion videos.
  • Family and travel showreel

  • Color correction and grading

  • Wedding Memorial Footage.
  • Amazing Typographic Slideshow
  • Drone footage
  • Music/Lyrics videos
  • Commercials

  • Business and Explainer videos.
  • Your vacation and family footage.
  • Making Beautiful Intro



Audio Services :



  •  Noise Reduction
  • Audio Enhancement
  • Cut or Join Different Audio Sections
  • Audio Sync
  • Royalty-Free Background  Music
  • Fade In / Out - Audio / Music


I am really passionate about editing and always give my 100 percent on my task. My main goal is the buyer's satisfaction.

PLEASE READ FAQ
I'm online 24 hours.



Reviews


:

great quality and fast revisions. will order again

:

Great work. Top quality

:

Good work with detailed direction provided and correction.

:

I selected this seller because it seemed that he understood what my goal was. I gave him a large quantity of video with very little direction or guidance. I gave so little information that I was more than prepared to recieve something terrible. What I recieved was, all things considered, a masterpiece. The only revision i had him make was to remove twelve seconds from my ten minute video. He made the revison within the same hour I requested it. What an amazing experience.

:

Amazing job. Clear communication and he delivered fast exactly what I wanted.




No comments:

Post a Comment