Friday, March 27, 2020

Provide My Editing Skills For Your Video Editing Needs











About:

I am a professional video-editor with 10 years experience. In that time I’ve acquired all sorts of knowledge and skills about video, animation, color correction, photography and media. 

I will use these skills for your video needs! 



A selection of my professional skills:

  • Editing / Re cutting of your footage 
  • Titles / GFX
  • Color grading / looks
  • Animation / VFX
  • Stabilization
  • Green screen
  • Format conversion (optimize video for YouTube, Social media etc.)
  • Audio leveling / enhancement


If you contact me we can discuss what kind of editing you want.

These are examples of projects I can do:

  • YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc. videos
  • Vlog editing
  • Product videos
  • Instructional vids
  • Commercials
  • Motion graphics/animation
  • After Effects Template Editing
  • Go Pro footage
  • Drone (DJI) footage
  • Screen cast editing
  • Finishing of your project
  • Anything else



Please contact me before ordering,That we can discuss the project.

feel free to contact

Regards

Usama Khan

Reviews


:

He understood me of what I needed for him to do, very kind and respectful i will used him again thank you.

:

kreativ, with own ideas, response super fast, kind and politely, can recommend his work 1000%... price-performance ratio is very very good, unbelievable good...

:

Very Good Job

:

cu at the next order.... Usama is my man...really good work...nice conversation...helpfully ... such fun to work with him

:

like always a pleasure to work with Usama




No comments:

Post a Comment